Doctor dies while trying to save electrocuted neighbor in Lagos


A Consultant physician in Lagos, Ayeni Adeyemi David, has died while trying to save his electrocuted neighbor in Lagos over the weekend.
According to reports, the doctor was home when he heard the cries for help. He rushed out and intuitively tried to rescue his neighbor who suffered an electric shock. Unfortunately he was also electrocuted in the process.
His family members have taken to social media to mourn him.
Doctor dies while trying to save electrocuted neighbor in Lagos Doctor dies while trying to save electrocuted neighbor in Lagos Reviewed by Mc Ebisco on August 20, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

NewsOnPoint is your news, entertainment, music, fashion website. We provide you with the latest breaking news, photos and videos straight in real time.

Want to reach your target audience? Then advertise with us to reach our thousands of daily readers.

Call 07032341798 for advert placement. Want to share your stories with us or make other inquiries? Then send us an email
Contact us:

Powered by Blogger.