RIP: Imo couple, daughter die from inhaling generator fume

Three relations in Umuoparaemeka, Ugiri, Isiala Mbano Local Government of Imo State, have died after allegedly inhaling generator fume.

Sources said Lucius Iwunze; his wife, Ngozi, and their daughter, Geraldine died in their sleep.

Related Family of seven killed by generator fumes in Rivers state (graphic photos)

They said another relative visited in the morning and met the door locked.

He knocked many times without response, and called neighbours to force the door open.

Police spokesperson Orlando Ikokwu said the police was investigating the incident.

According to him, the divisional police officer led his men to the scene and found the bodies.

Ikokwu said: “A report was received at the Divisional Police Headquarters in Isiala Mbano about the mysterious death of three persons. The DPO led policemen to the scene and saw the bodies of Chief Lucius Iwunze, Lolo Ngozi Iwunze and Geraldine Iwunze.

“Preliminary investigation showed that they died from inhaling generator fume. The bodies  have been evacuated to a morgue and the commissioner of Police has ordered an investigation.”

The post RIP: Imo couple, daughter die from inhaling generator fume appeared first on iReporter Online.



from iReporter Online https://ift.tt/2oPr8bc
via IFTTT
RIP: Imo couple, daughter die from inhaling generator fume RIP: Imo couple, daughter die from inhaling generator fume Reviewed by Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah on October 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

NewsOnPoint is your news, entertainment, music, fashion website. We provide you with the latest breaking news, photos and videos straight in real time.

Want to reach your target audience? Then advertise with us to reach our thousands of daily readers.

Call 07032341798 for advert placement. Want to share your stories with us or make other inquiries? Then send us an email
Contact us:

Powered by Blogger.